GSMArena.com - Latest articles: Sony WH-1000XM3 review - the best noise-cancelling in town

GSMArena.com - Latest articles
GSMArena.com is the ultimate resource for GSM handset information. This feed contains the latest articles (news and reviews) in chronological order. 
Sony WH-1000XM3 review - the best noise-cancelling in town
Sep 23rd 2018, 16:00

Introduction With version three of its over the ear wireless noise-cancelling headphones, Sony is making the biggest changes both outside and in. The WH-1000XM3 build on the established formula of its predecessors and take direct aim at Bose's ubiquitous QuietComfort 35 II. I found Sony's latest cans outdo the Bose in terms of noise-cancelling, but whether they sound better than Sony's own 1000X's is a more complicated question entirely. I'll preface this article by saying that it isn't one of our typical test-filled reviews and that I'm not an audiophile but rather a regular techie...

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com. By using Blogtrottr, you agree to our policies, terms and conditions.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions.

Comments